Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Somethings Sweet, Some Sour, All Unique . . . PINK LEMONADE!!!

The following are a compilation of quotes from my roomie and me called "Pink Lemonade"- for the above mentioned reasons. I've tried to only include the ones that are funny out of context- though in reality that's hard- because they're all funny to me!

I'm psychic. . . well, actually I have the gift of discernment. - Cherell

I'm like a fungus. I grow on you. - Courtney

I know why he goes out with her! Ugly girls are loyal. - my kind roomie

Oh my gosh I look cute! I do look cute!!!!- Cherell the humble

This will be the one time I'm not cuter than you all. - who else? Cherell.

You sound like a petri dish: "I want to be cultured." - Courtney

Just think, you have to put up with her for maybe two hours, but she has to put up with herself 24/7. - words of comfort from Lavinia.


Watch me serve! - Courtney

Let me put it in Cherell's words. . . Get the heck out of here! -Cherell, while helping her poor roommate get rid of un-wanted guests.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home