Thursday, January 20, 2005

My life....

Peanuts (the comic strip) has always inspired me....

(Sally sits at her desk and works on the following test.)
Question #1: What is the capital of Cameroun?
Sally (answer): When I grow up I am going to be a hair dresser and hair dressers obviously don't have to know such things.
Question#2: What is the length of the Rio Grande River?
Sally: When I grow up I will also probably be a housewife, and could not care less about the length of the Rio Grande river.
Question #3: What is the name of the largest pyramid?
Sally: When I grow up I will undoubtedly be a member of the smart set. We members of the smart set rarely discuss such things as pyramids.
(She peruses her answers.)
Sally: This is an easy test....

I like Sally.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home