Thursday, June 02, 2005

** pant, pant**

Working. (grunt) Working soooo hard!!! *pant, pant*

I'm here. At work. My goodness I'm a good person. Look at me slave away! Wow!

Okay, the very fact that I'm writing this at work should indicate that I'm avoiding the one thing you are supposed to do at work. (Which is work.) But I'm really not avoiding it. I promise. In fact, if I could have a job I would be ecstatic. A job, any job would be welcome. (Except cleaning the bathrooms. I'm not that desperate yet, and hey- I'm wearing a silk skirt!)


I wrote two advertisements this morning, revised a third, and have made copies. That's it. All day. That's all I've done. Don't drool in envy! I'm struggling to keep my eyes propped open and my head off of my desk. There was an hour after lunch when I was the only one in the office, I had no job, a full stomach, and since I had been up half the night with a headache I was struggling to stay awake. They have this break area with a couch and if it hadn't been for the threat of a suddenly returning co-worker I would have laid down and taken a refreshing snooze.

So, enough of the work update. You get the idea. I write advertisements, act in commercials, make copies, fill out paperwork, and am interviewed. Hopefully I'll get to do some interviewing soon, but don't hold your breath- apparently you need a degree to ask people questions. (Heck- I've been doing that since before I knew what a question mark was.)

I'm going home now.

Good bye boring blog!

Toodles!

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

*Random Comment*

Courtney, you don't get a lot of comments on your blog.

*End Random Comment*

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buh. what is there to comment about!? I mean... being an intern is HARD WORK and she doesn't have time to read petty comments about... randomness. ;)
-- molly
dude, when are we meeting for lunch? i am better now. ;)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home