Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Me Gusta Vida

It's been one of those bang-up, exploding fizz, jump up and down, mountain climbing, ocean swimming weeks. You know, the kind where you can dream, and believe that it's going to happen. The euphoria you usually only experience when holding a pair of Gucchi shoes. (For those of you who don't know: awe, amazement, ecstacy, wonder, jubilation, etc.)

Any way....

Awesome week.

Why?

Well, here's the great part-

FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON!!!!

Isn't that awesome?!?! Isn't it incredible how God can give you one normal day after another, filled with little battles, little victories, and little perks? He loves us enough to be interested. That alone should make the most crappy week the best thing this side of heaven.

(Speaking of heaven.... there's this movie I want to see Something Like Heaven. Amanda saw it and her only comment was "That's a Courtney movie." Sounds wonderful.) :)

Let's see, what exactly about this week has made it so good?

Monday: worked, but got out about 1/2 hour early. Ate some great Mexican, had a suprise latte hour with the random "Amandar."

Tuesday: Got back a Spanish paper with a smiley and a quote from my TA. No one else got this consideration. Yes, I am teacher's pet. It makes life so much easier. English class we had a sub-prof, so this time WE actually got to talk instead of just the teacher. Worked my last night (hopefully EVER) in the food business. Got all the laundry done while watching "The Nanny." What can I say, I love Fran!

Wednesday: Found out that the homework assignment that I thought was lost- wasn't. Get to teach little kindergarteners choir, see Amandar at church, play Star Wars in orchestra. Looked fairly cute today. I also did the stair stepper at the co-rec my personal murderous favorite. It kills me, but I like it. Explain that.

(from here on we're writing in future tense)
Thursday: 7:00 Ladies Accountability Group. THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!! (It has to be to get me out of bed at 6:00 a.m. in addition to skipping my a.m. work out.) I love these girls. FREE EVENING!!! Quiet vegging with roomie (watch The Two Towers?) Spend the evening making phone calls and eating with girls I haven't seen all week.

Friday: It's the end of the school week. Need I say more? No Spanish. Orchestra is 1/2 hour shorter. I get to spend the night being crazy and loud. I really am decorous during the week. I promise I am. Friday is like releasing a steam valve. If I didn't have PBF and random girlfriends- I'd blow a gasket. Or suffer from severe depression.

And.....

To cap off this incredible week.....

The Purdue/Notre Dame game is Saturday NIGHT! (I love night games.) I will be in my seat an hour early if necessary. And, so help me God, if there is any one who attempts to take it, or weasle their way into MY seat, I will first pound them to a bloody pulp and then subject them to the humiliation of being "removed" by one of those little nerdy guys in the white shirts and yellow hats. If that doesn't work, well, I will call up the ticket bursar, annoy President Jischke, and make the lives of those THEIVES miserable by stealing all of their toilet paper and by putting jello in their shoes.

It's gonna be a great game. We'll cream 'em. (hopefully.)

So,

anyway.

How was your week?

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Too bad the game was so awful. I was cringing watching it from here!! Although, I do believe the score of the Ball State game on Saturday was about 84 million to 0, so perhaps I shouldn't be jesting. :) by the way, when is your fall break?!?!? I miss you!!!!!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home