Thursday, July 21, 2005

Today the Courtney Forecast is....

I am bipolar. My father told me I was. He's never wrong. :)

One day I'm in the depths of despair and the next I'm bouncing off the walls. Although, in all fairness, I'm not in the depths of despair very often.

Yesterday was a depths day, today I'm quite cheerful. I have only one more day of work after this. I'm singing in church on Sunday, I have plans for my Friday night (no, they do not involve a guy, have you ever known them to involved a guy?) and I get to go home Sunday night. I'm very happy.

Today is hot and sultry. My hair is frizzing all over the place, and I've already received several compliments on it. :) Apparently we're reverting to the '80s in our hair fashions.

I have determined that I am a very shallow person. I need everyone to know that. I have decided that others don't require much of shallow people.

I'm just so happy, happy, happy!!!!!

Be joyful always (I Thess. 5:16)

Good-bye now. I'm done.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you're going home soon? excited? tired? ready? nervous about back to your "normal" (as normal as can be for courtney) life? back to old friends i assume. back to family for a while. then back to school. maybe your moods don't change as much as your environment. then again, maybe your moods just change like the weather. ;) i don't know. hopefully you've enjoyed your summer. maybe it will end with a few of those items on your list crossed off. who knows...

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and by the way, you're definitely NOT fat. in fact, i think you're kinda cute. but hey...that's just me. :)

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home