Monday, October 17, 2005

This is me

Sometimes all I want to say is:

:)


That's today.

I'm happy.

Just thought I should let you all know when I have good moods, since all I write about are my nasty grumpy ones.

We should all have a moment of silence in sympathy of those who have to be involved in my life. Those poor people- one day I'm on cloud nine (going on ten!!!!!), then the next I'm in the Slough of Despond. I think I'm bipolar.... (suuuuuuure)

But here are some of my happy thoughts for today:

God loves me- despite me. I am fascinated by my major and I answered three questions correctly in Anatomy/Physiology. I vaccumed my carpet. I'm wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. My homework tonight consists of reading and writing- my two favorites. I won't eat dinner by myself. Combovers make me smile. The sun is shining. God taught me something new. I'm feeling a little braver. I like to take chances- perhaps I will take a big one soon. I'm eating in a computer lab. I get to sit by Bonnie in Linguistics. I just went to a FABULOUS music concert yesterday- you should have heard the French Horns- and Tchaikovsky is brutal to the string players- tons of work, but no glory.... I spent a day with my family.

Life is good.

This is me:

:)

How are you?

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

:-)

I have a nose. A big one actually, so I have to include it in my smiley face.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forgot that the sun is shining through the trees. it looks like they are on some sort of ethereal fire, and if i could spell that right, i would be too. Um, anyway... and the room (specifically the carpet) looks bery bright and cheery. now, i work on my crumby litle corner.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home