Sunday, February 05, 2006

Okay.... I won't :)

In light of recent protests regarding the closing of my blog, I have discovered that I have more than one reader. This realization as inspired me to continue the up-keep and maintenance of this blog. Besides, I rather like venting and letting everyone know about (almost) everything I am thinking. :)

But, I shall warn you, (in case you didn't already know) I am exceptionally girly. Case and point: the rest of this post.

As I was "studying" tonight I was listening to some gorgeous piano solos. The exact title of the CD? "Classic Movie Love Songs." Yes, I am a completly emotional sap. It's rather pleasant. You should try it. But the real reason I bought this CD (or rather, coaxed my mother into buying it for me) was the following song. I've never actually heard it sung, I may hate it then, but I have several instrumental versions that I love. And, in tribute to how I am actually feeling, and my current, faintly-blue mood, I have decided to post the following lyrics:

"I Will Always Love You"

If I should stay,
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
You, my darling you.

Bittersweet memories
that is all I'm taking with me.
So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you....

Don't (please) read too much into this post. Yes, I love the song, yes I think of certain things, but no, I'm not currently in the middle of a Juliet-like moment. Of course, if you must, you can imagine me with a broken, shattered heart, crying away in my self-less passion, but, in all honesty, I'm probably studying Acoustics...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer, I was about to go help Father Brown with that screen...

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on my way!

(Can I have your personal library?)

And would you like a combover for the viewing?

And I totally call eulogy rights.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(That was me, I just pressed enter accidentally before I typed that it was me...)

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then I get the proceeds from the sale.

(I'll put a check in your casket if you really want, though...)

8:59 PM  
Blogger COURTNEY said...

You know, you guys can IM and get all the funeral details ironed out...

Drew, I will buy the biggest, most hideous funeral-like bouquet for you. Then I will proceed to get drunk and cry. Sound good? (Just don't die till I turn 21...)

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm going to help a friend go splat, make tons of money from the sale of his library, and eugoogulize. Then, I'll be provided with the wonderful entertainment of a drunken kort-knee.

If this ain't gonna be fun, I have no idea what is...

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00t w00t.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr....yay?!

you mean something like that?

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home