Thursday, January 27, 2005

Get Your Daily Veggie Serving!

We here at "Pieces" have become increasingly alarmed at the rate of obesity here in America. In an attempt to help we are rasing "Veggie Awareness"- or in layman's terms- we are encouraging you to get your daily dose of 5 servings from the produce section of your grocery store. (Produce- not the canned, salted, or sugared goods- these must be fresh or frozen.) In order to pique your interest in this much neglected area of the food pyramid we have provided the following entry.

http://www.americanbridge.com/taters.htm (You will need your speakers on for this one.)

"I think," said the sweet potato, "therefore, I yam"

Q: A faucet, lettuce and a tomato were in a race...what happened? A: The faucet was running, the lettuce was ahead, and the tomato was trying to ketchup!

I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli.- George Bush, U.S. President, 1990 (Sometimes authority figures don't always set the best example.... :) )

Happy Veggie Day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home