Monday, March 07, 2005

YIPPEE!!!!

LOOK! I see the world in PINK! Is there anything better I could hear? I, the girl with a pink coat, pepto-bismal pink nailpolish, and enough pink clothes to make an entire load of laundry. This makes my day. Don't laugh. Take delight in small things. I do. :)

Lucky me.... I'm so glad pink is in style. It makes life so much easier.

I see the world in Pink
Pink:You see the world in bright pink. The world is a
happy, happy place! You love all people and
things!! Life is great! You're just like a
happy child. Spread the cheer.


What color do you see the world in?
brought to you by

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't laugh?

Okay, then I "guffawed."

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also laughed because when you said that your coat was canteloupe, I actually believed you. who is the joek on now?
and anyway, my last bloody exam is on wednesday, then i just have 1/2 papers to write... so lunch thursday!?!?!
where ARE you? david and i were discussing this earlier.
molly-llama... i think it is because i spit. not because i am a sage of any sort.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home