Monday, February 07, 2005

Erika the Great

Welcome to my new, and blank blog. Something in me died when the whole thing got deleted. I think that eventually I will recover and write humorous entries again, but for right now... I mourn.

Okay, enough of that. The purpose of this entry is to expound on the virtues of my dear sister and to keep our mutual admiration society alive and thriving.

Erika Aileen Blake is 11 years old, and, my dear readership, is going on 12 in March of this year. Soon she will be a teenager, then a collegite (she and I will be in college together unless the Lord works a miracle.) and before you know it- she'll get married and make me an aunt. Yup. At eleven she is very nearly standing at the threshold of her pupose in life- to make me an aunt. (Just kidding sister dear. Wait a little longer...)

Erika is everything I am not. She is cute, musically talented, a go-getter, and she also happens to play a bang-up game of soccer. She also started this whole blog thing way ahead of me. You should check it out. My blog is called Pieces and her's (get this!) is called Little Bits and Pieces. Cute or what? Yup, she truly is the gem of gems in the sister world. Poor rest of the world with no Erika for a sister. I cry for you.

Take a look: http://erika110.blogspot.com/. Let it suffice to say that she wrote a wonderful entry on February 4th.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Your sister's blog is high-larious.

David

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say chica, you are all of those things that your sister is. Except maybe the soccer part, that I don't know. You're gorgeous and very musically talented. You're an awesome actriz and so fun to hang out with. You are also unique, because we are all unique...embrace it. :) Just something I felt needed to be said. Have a happy day! Megan

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home