Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Should be Studying....

All right, I'm almost half way through a liter of Diet Coke, and I have a test at 7:30 tomorrow morning and I have no, absolutey no desire to study.

Why am I blogging? Excellent question. Because I am seeking to develop the one skill I think I have a slight gift for- procrastinating. I am getting quite good at it- that's what happens when you practice.

But here- this post is not entirely in vain. I found a game that you can play when you too want to procrastinate.

Click your mouse and the penguin will begin to fall. Click again to help the polar bear bat it at the right time. See what your batting average is. (Hint: if it is really low, you can just say that you're a friend to the penguins and don't want to hurt them.)

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf

Toodles- happy procrastinating!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my sickness I've a fond habit of aimlessly hitting penguins. My best is 314.5
--Molly

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home