Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Bachelorette

All right!!!! Who is the cute girl on campus? Me, me, ME!!! For those of you to whom this sounds proud, you are right, I am- but at least I know my fault and weakness. It is true stupidity to not see your triumphs and it's even more absurd and stupid to not see your faults. Ignore your faults and you will get in BIG trouble. Okay, that's another soap box for another day.

Life is splendiferous. Anyone else feel that way? I have orchestra in 18 minutes so I'm going to make this brief- here are some of the ways my life is going incredibly well:

1) I, Courtney E. Blake, have been "asked out" (funny term...) five times in the past two weeks.- Hence the title of this blog. This is novel simply because- who would ask me out? and I've never ever experienced such a surplus of desperate guys before (homeschooled, remember?)

2) Cognitive Psychology was cancelled today... no need to explain, who complains about cancelled class?

3) I get to go shopping and dress up real "purty" on Saturday- (almost) every girl likes that.

4) Tonight- James MacDonald in Elliott Hall- this guy is awesome!!! Can hardly wait to hear him speak.

5) Friday is my dear papa's birthday and I am going to a Purdue wrestling match. I've never seen one before- but they tell me that these wrestlers are a very buff bunch.

There's more, but orchestra is calling- if I wasn't such a dutiful student, I would skip- but I guess not today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home