Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Favorites

I am devoting an entire blog to my preferences and favorite items, for no other reason than I like to tell frivolous details and I like knowing these things about others. So.... if you want.... you could let me know your favorites. :)
(Editorial note: these are subject to change, and so they often do.)

Courtney's Favorites:
Color: Green and Cantalope pink

Movie Star: Jodie Foster and Matt Damon

Bible Verse: Philippians 1: 9,10

Book of the Bible: 1 Peter

Favorite vacation spot: Mackanack Island and Europe.

Dream job: part time Audiologist at a children's hospital, the other slice of time will be spent
writing New York Times best-sellers....

News Source: World Magazine and Fox news

Dessert: Cheesecake

Painting: The Singing Butler (this has been a favorite for a while- I want a big poster of it for my dorm room- is that ok Molly?)

Author: Jane Austen

Movie: Casablanca (Humphrey Bogart is my hero!!!!)

Class: History 151

Era: Age of Enlightenment/ Victorian Era (fat and white was beautiful....)

Flower: Another tie between roses (yellowy-pinky red) and redish-pink tulips (they are so happy!!!)

Newly discovered music artist: Jesse McCartney and Ryan Cabrera

Song: (three favorites....) My Girl, Beautiful Soul, and Don't Say You Love Me (C-digix is awesome!)

Favorite sappy book: The Scarlet Pimpernel

That's enough.... There are more. I have favorites in nearly every catagory. I'm afraid I'm not very "middle-groundish" in my views and passions. I either really like something..... or not. I'm going to stop there, because I feel another blog coming on....

Bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course youc an havea ginormous poster of the singing butler because i have to have all of my goodies (aka Lord of the Rings poster and Roadkill cafe poster) it's all part of the package ;) we be very expensive buys i think.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home