Friday, June 24, 2005

Rose Colored Glasses

Some people just make you so happy, simply because they know you're faults but love you passionately inspite of them.

One such person is my little sis- Erika Aileen. I couldn't have a better little sis, and I am certainly very lucky that she loves me so much. (If you're not sure if she does check out http://erika110.blogspot.com/ she's wonderful to me!!!!)

The only question is if I'm full of that kind of unconditional love....

" 'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.' " (Lev. 19:18)

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Um, I miss you. Just for the record.

10:17 PM  
Blogger COURTNEY said...

Thank you!!! I'm so glad someone outside of my family does. :) You have no idea how much I miss all of you!

Agggghhhhh! I think I'm going to die of homesickness!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home