Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Me: Official Messer-upper

Bother. I got involved in my life again. I always do that. Inevitably things are going well, and then I become involved and *pow* and I completely mess EVERYTHING up. I'm very tired of me doing that...

I understand that there's a master plan and that God has it all completely figured out, but it makes it very difficult to believe when I continue to mess things up. Someday I'm going to be infallible- that's the dream. Heaven looks really good when you mess up on earth. YAY for perfection!!!

I suppose at this point it would be good to be completely crushed. Broken. But I'm not. Just rather frustrated and tired of dealing with me. So, in the future "Me" is going to follow these guidelines:

- "Me" will do the right things even when not easy.
- "Me" will have the hard talks rather than running away from them.
- "Me" will think and pray and wait before leaping into anything.
- "Me" will be more others-focused and less self-focused.
- "Me" will buy nicer hair products.

(The last one was thrown in there for good measure...) Yup. Me will now be wiser. I feel it coming. If not- my life is going to be rather messy. Blah!

I think the new me will also go shopping for shorts tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home