Thursday, July 06, 2006

Pics from the Summer




BAPTIST BEACH BASH OF 2006!!!! Whoo-hoo! This was the greatest 4th of July- EVER. All ten of us had a great time- sleeping until noon, laying around on the beach, oohing and ahing over the fireworks. Notice the "tumultuous" surf in the background- Lake Michigan was like an ocean without salt. Yes, I was the whitest person there, and no, I did not burn.

Taste of Chicago! Whoo-hoo Chicago tastes GOOD. I tried alligator, goat, and my first steak sandwich. Cheesecake and dark chocolate covered strawberries finished off the greatest walking gourmet picnic known to man. (From left to right) Josh: Chris's best friend, Bethany: my long lost buddy from elementary school and now an interest of Josh's, Me, Chris: also referred to as "my honey" whenever I want to make my sister gag.

More Chicago- it was a sweltering day. My hair got absolutely enormous, and I did the whole sweaty/gross thing. But it was lots of fun. Chicago is one of my favorite cities. Too bad my dream apartment there costs about 4 million dollars... I tried to make Chris promise to give me one, but he wouldn't. I think he thought I was joking... I also tried to get a light house later that weekend, and even though I told him EXACTLY what to say ("Yes, Courtney, I will buy you a lighthouse.") He didn't say it with much conviction.

There was another pic of the fam, but it has disapeared. I can't find it. Bummer. It was adorable. Very wacky. My fam is about the greatest one going. I have had a blast since I have moved back in. Can't wait for next year when I'm living there 24/7.

So, those are just some random pictures. Nothing special, nothing spectacular, but definitely representative of my greatest summer ever. I have never had so much fun with my summer. The break is great. Friends and family are super-fabulous. Life is incredible!

w00t-w00t!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home