Friday, September 15, 2006

I have absolutely no aim in writing. No topic. No drive. I'm almost even lacking the desire to write.

But....

I'm also at work, and being paid (by Purdue) to sit in front of a computer and zone out.

So I shall write random things....


I don't like guys in New Mexico.

I'm afraid of saliva.

I really like stilletto heels.

I don't like grape soda.

Or dum-dum lollipops.

I have a weakness for pre-law majors.

I plan on becoming a nun,

and a cognitive neuropsychologist.

My new fascination is the brain.

I just took a test that I only studied about an hour for. That's a first in my college career.

I can't say "no" and end up doing sympathy dates and meetings.

I can never keep track of my socks. I lose many of them.

I can't find my HUGE sunglasses.

I want to get my hair done.

I've been taught euchre 4x and I still don't know how to play.

Someone asked me what I was involved in and I completely forgot half my list- I think I have too much...

I don't like the trombone.

I want to learn how to play the drums.

I want to sleep after getting a massage and full treatment at an all-natural, (VERY sanitary) spa.



I just need to go to bed.

Too many tests.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home